feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



feedburner count

“8X10 Tasveer” To Release On April 3

Akshay Kumar is ready and chilled out for his next release as it is a nail biting subject which is entirely a new experience for him. Percept Picture Company (PPC) and Nagesh Kukunoor are ready to walk you through the realm of the supernatural in their latest film 8X10 Tasveer, a nail biting thriller directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. The film is a story about a young man named Jai, played by Akshay Kumar, who possesses supernatural powers. The female lead in the film is portrayed by Ayesha Takia. This (supposedly) spine chilling flick with an edge of the seat finish is ready to thrill the audiences on April 3.

Nagesh Kukunoor said…

Tasveer is a subject very close to my heart, it also is very special because it is my first commercial film and my first composition in this genre. PPC as always gave me complete freedom to experiment with this fascinating subject. I am confident the viewers will like the film and associate with the various characters defined in the film.

Akshay Kumar too added at the press conference…

8X10 Tasveer is a different film for me. It had less action and no comedy. I wanted to do something I had never tried. The most challenging task was to work with Nagesh Kukunoor. I always wanted to give extra to a shot and was then stopped by Nagesh to give only little. I am glad that I followed him as I am very happy with the end result and the turned out product.






0 comments:

Post a Comment